Thursday 10 June 2021

Tiny Trinket box by Olga Heldwein

 

Hey Ho Vagabonders!

Olga here again. Today I have for you an aviator box for trinkets. 
I altered not so pretty cheap paper box with my favorite rice paper and moulds. I love, absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVE the pipe mould as it gives so many options, this time I built weird decorative twisted pipeline to frame my box and to add some interest to it. All accessories like belts are also from moulds I just cut off parts of my casts to make it fit better on the project.
In my opinion they add realness to the overall look. As my focal point I used a mix of chipboard elements and printed acetate and I love how it look on the googles. 
To add colors and distressed aged look I used Stamperia paints, waxes, crackling paste and another favorite of mine Patina Shadow. I'm super proud of this one as My hubby liked it so much he decided to take ownership of it and that is not happening very often :)



PRODUCT LIST :

Die cuts assorted - Lady Vagabond

CME Code: DFLDC27

Clear Die cuts - Lady Vagabond

CME Code: DFLDCP02

A3 Rice paper packed Lady Vagabond white flowers

CME Code: DFSA3083

Soft Mould A5 Lady Vagabond pipes

CME Code: K3PTA571

Soft Mould A4 Lady Vagabond belts and fasteners

CME Code: K3PTA484

Crackle Paste 150 ml. Transparent

CME Code: K3P50

Patina Anticante 20 ml - Shadow

CME Code: K3P16M

3 comments:

  1. Olga's creations are always works of art and this one is no exception - the ageing on it is fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects. Always fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really succeeded this time Olga! Really really cool looking piece of art!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.