Friday 24 September 2021

Olga's double page spread

 

Hello There, Olga here!

We entered Autumn and that means we are getting closer to my favorite time of year Halloween-ish time. I enjoy heavier and darker side of crafts and realized I didn't do a single darker project with my beloved Lady V collection !. Started piece with intention of double page spread but when I started to build all layers it took completely different tour but I'm super cuffed with final outcome !

To embellish my page I used elements cut out from 30x30 paper pad, acetate, and some wooden shapes. For sentiment I used single words from Journal mould .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.