Tuesday 28 September 2021

Snow Globe by Belinda Basson

The stores are already starting to put out their Christmas stock here in Berlin... Some of them are trying to get rid of last years stuff that they were stuck with due to Germany going into sudden lock down the week before Christmas... so there are some nice bargains to be found...

I came across this DIY snow globe kit  and immediately knew it would be great to make it over Lady Vagabond style!

Here you can see where I used a tiny saw to cut the car and house away from the frame.

Then I set about cutting some 8x8 paper with the houses to fit the back panel and painted the others with Allegro paint to look like trees, snow and clouds.

Once this was all dry, I sprayed the back of them all with Turquoise Aqua Color.

I then put it all together using the spacers provided

Finishing it off with the die cuts and the lock from the top of the 12x12 suitcase page.



Products used:
Allegro: Turquoise KAL25, White KAL11, Aviation blue KAL42, Nature Green KAL30
8x8 Lady Vagabond paper pad SBBS
12x12 loose sheet SBB759
Chipboard die cuts DFLDC27



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Bella. It is lovely to see it close up and seeing how you built up those layers. I love it! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.