Thursday 30 December 2021

Belinda is "ringing" out the year with a phone project!

 


Dear Reader

As we head into the final days of 2021, I leave you with this phone box project to "ring" out the year!!!

I can just imagine it making an old fashioned ringing sound as it sits behind me on my studio shelf.  I do plan to make a mini album to go inside.... but that is for another day! 

The handle of the handset is made from 2 x 90 degree pvc pipe bends and a piece of pvc pipe... 
The base is a wooden treasure chest that I found at a craft shop.  I lined the inside with the books rice paper and the sides with left over rust paper from the backgrounds pad.

**ANCIENT WAX ML 20 ML - METALLIC COPPER

CME Code: K3P15R
Allegro:

KAL106  Earth 

KAL20 Brick Red 

KAL25 Turquoise Allegro

SOFT MOULD A5 - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE GOGGLES

CME Code: K3PTA5602

A4 RICE PAPER PACKED - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE LIBRARY

CME Code: DFSA4645

SOFT MOULD A4 - LADY VAGABOND FLY MACHINE

CME Code: K3PTA482

SOFT MOULD A5 - LADY VAGABOND PIPES

CME Code: K3PTA571

PACK 6 CORNER FASTENERS

CME Code: SBA401


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous project Bella, so cleverly constructed and the rusting looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.