Thursday 9 December 2021

Belinda's wooden snow globe

 

Hello there 

Seeing as it is silly season... I thought I would "get with the program" and make a Christmas ornament using Lady Vagabond moulds and papers.

This is a snow globe from a local shop that comes with other laser cut images in, that I have cut out and put Lady V reading her book in instead!  

The paper at the back of the snow globe is from the 8x8 paper pad.

The colours on the resin pieces are listed below and then lightly brushed with Gold Cerantica to bring out the details.

The Supervisor must be napping as he does not feature in this creation!



1 comment:

  1. This will be a wonderful decoration Bella, it is really beautiful (although I do miss the supervisor - lol). xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.