Thursday 10 February 2022

Engine room 6x6 Tunnel card

 

I really enjoy the engineering behind pop up cards.  For this one, I was inspired by the ones that Radovan designed for Stamperia's pop up kits.  
This is the 6x6 sheet from the paper pad and I cut it up and layered it with spacers so that it could fold flat and still have some depth.
For the front cover I used the typewriter and added a gauge, just to be a little different.

Items used:
SBBXS10 6x6 Lady Vagabond Lifestyle paper pad
Extra forte glue DC07GN

1 comment:

  1. Pop up cards fascinate me and these papers make the perfect card. I love that the front of the card gives no hint of the treasure within! x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.