Tuesday 1 February 2022

Kerensa joins the Design Team

 

It is my pleasure to announce that Kerensa is joining the team today!  I have been a long time fan of her amazing Lady Vagabond creations which I have added below for you to enjoy.  

Please follow her on all her social media so that you don't miss a thing:

Kerenza - Zombie Craft Mum

This is a great introduction to get to know her a little better:
Hello everyone, I finally get to share my passion for "crafting my craft room" with you all. I have a passion for constructing craft storage items in steampunk and vintage styles with a touch of wrought iron in the mix. I love finding solutions to everyday craft storage problems, if you're anything like me we all have way too many things to store functionally and sometimes hide from our loved ones from our latest online binge. I have been teaching craft for over 30 years and I have seen many trends and fielded many questions on how I manage my stash. I sit up at night and I craft and then visions of solutions to these problems keep me from sleeping until I bring them to life. When I teach, my ladies often agree and sign up to craft their own craft rooms in their own styles using the constructed solutions. 

When Stamperia first appeared in Australia I fell in love with their designs instantly. They mirrored my tastes and the quality of the products were durable enough for the mixed media layering that is part of my signature style. When Belinda joined Stamperia, this was a turning point for me. To have so many coordinating choices made it ideal for mixing and matching on my varied projects. I can't wait to share my existing projects and take you on a journey to inspire me to solve your own crafting solutions.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.