Friday 28 April 2023

Scrapbook page layout with Funky Fossil Steampunk Cat stamp and stencil

Dear Reader

I designed the stencil below so that it was easy to repeat.  You just overlap the footprints from the previous "print" and off you go.  
This is what I did to create this background for this 12x12" scrapbook page.  I trimmed it down so that it could have a nice mat to frame it.
I then masked off the little fish and footprints so that I could create a frame for my photograph.
Next I prepared the stamped images which I cut out on my Brother Scan n Cut and made a shrink plastic charm too.  The wooden gears were sprayed with black soot distress oxide spray.  I cut the square die cut in half to create corners.
Next, I layered everything up and stenciled on the photo


I love a bit of texture and dimension.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.