Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas isn't a Season, its a Feeling

I just love Tim Holtz's dies...they can be so dimensional.
From this angle you can see how the holly leaves lift up 
I used the negative shape left from the wreath die cut to ink the shadow onto the base card after I stamped it with Tim's wood grain stamp in coffee archival ink.

The wreath itself has pearl paint dabber on the tips and red stickles for the berries.

The sentiment is by Kaisercraft and is stamped in vermillion archival ink.

Thanks for the visit
Bella


3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Bella... I really love his dies... the wood grain looks so cool for the background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Bella. Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.