Tuesday 5 April 2011

What I did with those ticket strips



Well, I got out my alcohol inks and dabbed the background, ran it though my embossing folder, then dragged the black paint dabber over the top. I added the ticket on pop dots and then stamped a butterfly on some packaging with archival ink, as per Tim's idea for a tag a while ago and added it to the card by folding the wings and gluing the body down.



For this card I alcohol inked the background stamped the wording and the butterfly with archival ink and then added the tickets on pop dots.

I made my own ticket stamps for the just a note and thank you, using the Stampmaker by Theresa Collins.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Belinda your work and techniques are amazing my friend!!! Come visit my blog too http://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/

    Hugs!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamping/inking...gorgeous color! I host an inking and stamping Group at Bella Creations called Voila, Ink! We have monthly challenges and share our inking/stamping projects.(www.bellacreations.ning.com) Love to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.