Wednesday 20 April 2011

What's on your workdesk? Wednesday?98


How does Wednesday come round so fast? This is where all the fun happens, so join in over at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com Well my desk is full of ink and tags! I should be doing my next LO for the class I am teaching, but I am somewhat sidetracked at the moment by all the goodies I got at the convention 2 weeks ago. Wow, I can't really believe it was 2 weeks ago...

Ok, so here is my Cuttlebug, soon to be usurped by a BOND, VAGAbond! (don't tell the bug!) I hope, they have finally arrived in South Africa and I am trying to get my inky paws on one!

I am busy with a few tags for Grungy Monday so am trying out a few things here....I do clear my desk every now and then I promise, but somehow as I work, things seem to close in on me! When I see it like this, I don't know how I manage, but I guess I created this mess so have to live with it!

15 comments:

  1. It looks to me like organised chaos, but very creative and I'm sure you know where everything is. Hppy WOYWW.
    Andria #32

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great desk, love the shelving storage. Your Tim tag in the post below is FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work space. Lots of storage. I have been thinking about a Vagabond but think I will wait a while longer till the big shot dies. Love the tags in the previous post! Thanks for sharing Vickie #28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how fabulous!! I am lovin all your stuff and want to rummage through it!!! Have a great week
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see a fellow South African around here! Love your desk, lots of yummy things to play with there. I would LOVE a Vagabond, but I am afraid after I was given a trip to Chicago to go to CHA for my birthday, I don't think I can ask hubby for one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, so much lovely stuff to play with. I love the bingo tag and the birdcage tag in the corner. All those pots of glimmer mists . On the shelf too! Lovely!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very creative space here! I too would love to sit down here and rummage through all your shelves and have a good play!
    Thanks for visiting me!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely desk thanbk you for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tags! Don't worry, I'm not telling my bug about the bond either. ;)
    Chrissy #93

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of those tags ...you have a very busy interesting area

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhh ... you will LOVE your Vagabond!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog - can't wait to give my Config to our cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creative desk there - love the tags on the previous post too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fab tags on your post above and below - clever you! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff on your blog! Fancy being such a traitor to your faithful little Bug - shame on you. I'm only jealous, hope you report how you find the Vagabond...please! Thanks for calling by earlier in the week - sorry I'm a bit late hopping round this week! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I love the shelving unit. Looks like you're like me and like to have everything within reach if not infront of you.

    I was thinking that my area is so messy after finishing my eP project but..... now that I see yours.... lol....

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.