Sunday 5 January 2020

Dim Holtz bigz die labels

Hi there fellow Tim Addict...

I have been collecting Tim's dies for years.  When they first came out the labels were just in English... then they had 3 languages on the title, then more, which meant the font got smaller and harder to read, especially for a slightly dyslexically challenged person like me...

So I set about recreating the stickers... here they are for you in PDF format to download (←←press/click the word download to get the link) and print too...  of course these are only the ones I needed... so the one you are looking for might not be there...

Here is a visual of the ones I have done:


But, please remember, if there are any mistakes... don't shoot the messenger... I am dyslexic after all...

I just put double sided tape on the back and put them in place!  Now I have a uniform look to my dies and I can read them easier  Win, win!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the labels, they look amazing. I am not the best at spelling but I think Manor only has one 'n'. It is such a good idea to make them all look uniform! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have trouble spelling so look perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.