Wednesday 22 January 2020

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday no 555? Creative world Frankfurt 2020

I am so beyond excited... I could pop!
So on my desk is my plane ticket and business cards I am chopping up.  Pitty my printer will not get my pink hair colour right... I will have to get professional ones printed at some stage.  Seeing as this trip is last minute dot com... I have to do it myself!

So I'm off to Frankfurt to see all the new products, meet my hero's face to face and have a blast!

When I come up for air, I'll go see what everyone else has on their desks via Julia's place! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda, have a fabulous time in Frankfurt, I know many UK manufacturers are going! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X



    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy yourself in Frankfurt Belinda, it's much better there than the Birmingham show now... I'm looking forward to seeing all what's new I feel I need to treat myself lots this year :D Happy WoywW Tracey #10x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time in Frankfurt Belinda (feeling rather jealous). Hope to see a full report next week lol. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, lucky you going to the Frankfurt show. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky lady, have a great time. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Belinda. OMG you’re in Berlin?! It’s been so long, I miss your art classes terribly! But I’m so happy to see you’re on an exciting new adventure.
    Much love and hugs, Lee-Ann (Jacobs)

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.