Monday 2 November 2020

Exciting times ahead!

Dear reader

I know I have been sporadic at most during the past year and a half in posting here, but for good reason... Having moved countries and set up home in early 2019, I then set about finding my way around the craft world of Europe!

I was invited to become an International Teacher for Stamperia and then to be one of their new product designers!  All in the space of the last 6 months!

It has been a crazy ride and finally I have been able to share all my new designs with everyone.  My new line is called Lady Vagabond which goes together with Antonis Tzanidakis range called Sir Vagabond...

The products will start shipping from mid November and should be in the shops world wide by the end of the month!

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to see what people create with my line of papers, moulds and stamps etc...

These are my suitcases which I use for craft storage in my lounge... 
I stacked them and drew them and turned my drawings into stencils and images for the papers as seen in the double page spread below!

It is truly a surreal feeling to be finally holding my products in my hands!

I look forward to sharing projects with step out photos here in the weeks and months to come.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bella! It is a wonderful new release (love the video), beautifully illustrated and so very you! Your hard work and dedication have really paid off and I am sure this will be the first of many new releases. Wishing you every success for the future. Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! YOU are gonna rock this! LOVE the idea of the stacked luggage for your stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enchanted by this release. Excited to be a new follower

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.