Wednesday 11 November 2020

My very own Design Team Launch!


Dearest Readers

It is with great excitement that I share my very own design team with you!

At the moment it has the nickname Lady Vagabond Design team, but you will notice that the official name is Belinda Basson Design Team with Stamperia as hopefully I will design a few more lines for Stamperia in the future!

I have started a Facebook group called Belinda's Creative Inspiration for Everyone for you to join... you just have to answer once question to get automatic entry to the group!  I look forward to seeing what you create with my Lady Vagabond and future lines with Stamperia!


In Alphabetical order here are the links to these incredible creative people:

Anne Redfern:  Instagram  

Crea Red:  Instagram

Diysil Art:  Instagram

Hadry DC:  Instagram

Olga Heldwein:  Instagram

Shamela Hendricks:  Instagram


There is a mystery person joining the team at the end of February which is something to look forward to!

The first post will be 8 December, starting with myself and it will roll from there with a post every Tuesday and Thursday!

In the mean time I hope you go and follow the team on their various platforms for amazing inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this new adventure! Looking forward to seeing all the amazing creations with your new line!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled and honoured to be part of this new team Belinda. Judging by social media today, your new collection(s) is going to be VERY popular - huge congratulations on your wonderful new release! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be part of this adventure with you.... I cannot wait to see what you have chosen for us to have a play with!..brain is in overdrive... everything I look at is a possible project...eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Time. Hats off! I am looking forward to seeing all projects.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.