Tuesday 16 November 2021

Anne's Christmas bauble with Lady Vagabond


I had Christmas in mind for my project and thought it would be nice to immortalise Lady Vagabond in a pair of Christmas baubles for my tree this year.


Wishing you a very happy November.

Kind Regards

Anne  xx

for a wonderful explanation of how she made these two baubles please visit her blog : https://bollyanne.blogspot.com/2021/11/belinda-basson-dt-lady-vagabond.html








Stamperia Products Used:

Stamperia Mixed Media Glue - DC28M

Stamperia Glamour Paste Turquoise - K3P61C

Stamperia Glamour Paste Sparkling White - K3P61A

Stamperia Glamour Sparkles Turquoise - K3GGS03

Stamperia Glamour Sparkles White - K3GGS01

Stamperia Lady Vagabond Die Cuts - DFLDC27

Stamperia Extra Strong Glue- DC007GN


 Radovan Kianica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.