Thursday 4 November 2021

Olga's Masculine/Unisex cards



Hello dear reader... Olga here!

So today I have couple of cards that I made just to start working with the new release and to test out new toys  (possibly without cutting papers before I will hug them for at least 2 weeks:P) . 

I started with stamps to make sets of cards that I can keep handy just in case. I really like that they turned out to be super unisex so very fitting for any and all occasions. 

To make them more fancy I did paper piecing technique (gold is just cardstock painted with allegro gold paint) and acetate for fun peek-a-boo interactive effect


I also had a play with the "Supervisor", the books and bottle stamps, this turned out to be another great gender neutral card in the popular slim line format.






I used stamps:
WTKCC208
WTKCC206
WTKCC207

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.