Thursday 25 November 2021

Round Canvas by Belinda and a visit to Sztuka Zdobienia - Poland

 

Dear Reader

This is the canvas I made for a gift for the owners of Sztuka Zdobienia in Poland where I went to teach last week-end!  What an amazing experience that was!  Photos of the event at the end of this post!

I started by bending the resin rope mould as it came out of the mould and held it in place to set using masking tape.  I had left the cover of the canvas on at this stage as the tape holds better to the plastic.

Here you ca see that I have stencilled the repeat brick stencil and the engine room.  For this I mixed some of the powder called Granelli di Luna by Stamperia into the Black Allegro paint and made a paste which I pushed through the stencils.

Once I had made all the resin pieces, I sprayed them all with Stamperia's black gesso spray.  (now discontinued)
I started to put my composition together and add the Cerantica to the Greyboard elements.

Finally I added the Allegro paints and more Cerantica to finish it off.

THICK STENCIL CM 12X25 - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE CONTROL ROOM

CME Code: KSTDL54

THICK STENCIL CM 12X25 - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE BRICK WALL

CME Code: KSTDL51

A4 GREYBOARD 2 MM - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE ALARM CLOCK

CME Code: KLSPDA447

A4 GREYBOARD 2 MM - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE GEARS GAUGE

CME Code: KLSPDA448

SOFT MOULD A4 - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE NAVIGATE

CME Code: K3PTA4517

SOFT MOULD A4 - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE SUITCASE

CME Code: K3PTA4518

SOFT MOULD A4 - LADY VAGABOND FLY MACHINE

CME Code: K3PTA482

ALLEGRO PAINT ML 60 - BRICK RED

CME Code: KAL20

ALLEGRO PAINT ML 60 - SHADOW EARTH

CME Code: KAL106

ALLEGRO PAINT ML 60 - TURQUOISE

CME Code: KAL25

ALLEGRO PAINT ML 60 - ORANGE

CME Code: KAL08

**ANCIENT WAX ML 20 ML - METALLIC COPPER

CME Code: K3P15R

**ANCIENT WAX ML 20 ML - METALLIC GOLD

CME Code: K3P15G



On Thursday 11 November Olga Heldwein and I headed off to Poland to teach IN PERSON... 


Of course my suitcases are bright pink...
When we arrived we set up our displays and I took a look around at all the amazing samples on display as seen below!
It was so exciting to see so much Lady Vagabond Lifestyle out on display, for sale.
Here is the project on display that I gave as a gift.

Olga and I always have such fun when we do stuff together!
Here we are at the bottom of the only tower left from the castle at the top of the hill... sightseeing at night was such a blast
This is next to the tower...

The view of the bridge where I had been jumping over the border a few minutes earlier...

The next day was off to a good start and lots of learning was done in my Colour Theory class below.  The ladies had a "brian Gym" session!

I was so proud of their paintings. Below you can see the phone from the class that I taught on the first day!
I even got to teach this round canvas with a few changes due to a sell out of a few of the stencils etc... but as you can see... lots of fun was had!

All in all it was a wonderful week-end!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a fabulous time. Projects looked amazing 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been an amazing feeling to teach in person again and you and Olga looked like you had lots of fun. The telephone project that your class created is fabulous, I love it. Great photos too. x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.