Monday 10 January 2022

Belinda's Double Scrapbookpage Christmas spread

Dear Reader

I am in full on Scrapbooking mode!  It is my happy place!  Being from South Africa where they do mostly double page spreads with as many photos as possible... this is my style too!  I have about 30 albums in total with well over 50 sleeves in each... I have systematically documented my son/family life in photos since before my son was born and continue to do so... However I have been somewhat sidetracked by Lady Vagabond and have a serious backlog of photos to print and scrap.

For this reason, I have decided to start with the most recent stuff and work backwards... be prepared for some Scrapbooking binge making in my social media posts!

The two images below are the papers I have used
This is how the page was constructed using the original Vintage Christmas paper by Stamperia (SBBL45) as well as some red card stock.  I tore the houses out of the one piece of paper and used the red to fill the gaps.  The candy cane paper got cut where the 12" mark is so that I can put it in my album.  If I was framing this, I would have left it as one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.