Friday 14 January 2022

Olga's farewell DT project

 

Hello Vagabonders Olga here!

When new Lady V lifestyle line came out I Immediately spotted my favorite product. It is soft texture mould - Metal Texture . I absolutely love that texture and I put it everywhere on my Christmas makes. 

So only fitting project for this month's farewell project would be a box to complete my pot set. 

This time moulds have even more textures and details and I am amazed how nice they look with paint , gold foiling or just bare ones. I love to use that mould to cover Objects and any work you will use that texture on will immediately get extra "UMPF" and +10 to "Fancy" 

To create my Trunk I used Lady V lifestyle papers (barley visible under paintjob) and new Moulds. Feet of the box are also from Stamperia Mould -Alice Chessboard. To add colors I used Paint set that came out with collection and some Gold Allegro and gold foil to add to rich look.  On my jars to achieve real gold look I just double foiled my jar with gold leaf in sheets


Bella here... This is Olga's final Design Team piece for me and I am really going to miss her clever, ingenious creations.











1 comment:

  1. Wow, Olga's trunk is stunning and I love how she created the feet. The textures look amazing and the jars look positively ancient (in a very good way!).

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.