Thursday 13 January 2022

Belinda's Lady Pirate page


Dear Reader
Here is another Double scrapbook page of me larking about at an airship pirate!

I had fun making the backdrop and then taking some selphies before I went live in Jauary 2021 for Stamperia doing the final of a 3 session project which we dubbed the apocalypse! I used eyeshadow for the make up on my neck and arms with sticky gears die cut from sticky backed foil...

It's fun being me sometimes!  I don't take life too seriously and love to get into character!

Here is how I made the page

I started with a base of the original Lady Vagabone airship paper and the new Lady Vagabond Lifestyle Backgrounds pad one of only the newspaper...  Cut the airship in half and split it, then used paper strips to glue the pages together again.

I then raided my cardstock and found some purple that matched the airship colours and some pink to match my hair and matted the photos alternately.

I cut the 3 sentiments from the cover of the 8"x8" paper pad and matted them too.

Using a black pencil crayon, I added shadows under the mats on the base paper.
Once this was done I added the title
Finally, I added the cardstock stickers and gave them shadows too!
For now this one is in a frame, but it can be carefully cut apart down the middle and put in an album at a later stage.

SCRAPBOOKING SMALL PAD 10 SHEETS CM 20,3X20,3 (8"X8") - LADY VAGABOND LIFESTYLE










 

2 comments:

  1. Howdy, ooh this is lovely. Where have I been that I haven't been here. Can't wait to look around at all your wonderful makes. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and you really suit the character Bella! This is such a fun page and made me smile big - thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.