Monday 18 April 2011

Reach for the Stars


This is a tag I made with some of my new stash. I cut the tag using the die and then sprayed it with colour wash, but while it was still wet I added some perfect pearl mist and it reacted beautifully with the colour wash.

I stamped the rocket which is a Bo-Bunny image onto the sticky backed foil which I had adhered to some card stock. cut it out and ran it through the Cuttlebug to emboss it. I then added a small punched circle for the window.

I cut the lettering from Tim's Vintage Market and Chipblock fonts and used the silver paint dabber to colour them.

The stars and swoosh are also from the same stamp set as the rocket and I used the paint dabber to ink them up. I filled them with crystal stickles and then wrote with the stickles and outlined it with my signo silver pen.


lastly I stickled the Soar ticket and added that and the ribbon.

This was such fun to make.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!! Love it Bella you are on a roll, you go girl xx

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella .. Love the effect of the pearl mist on the dark background, perfect with the theme. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tag!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a grate tag
    I love the rocket ship,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.