Sunday 12 May 2013

Double page

Well, I went away for the week-end with some fab friends and I scrapped for the whole of Saturday...the morning was spent helping my preggy friend to do a front page for her album and the afternoon was spent making this double spread of my son and his cousins while she slept.  We pretty much took over the kitchen table for the entire day!

The  decorative dies are all Tim Holtz except for the large bird cage which is X-craft by Do Crafts.  The Scrabble words are printed on ribbon which is locally manufactured and the heart circle is a MS punch.  The title is a Sizzix alphabet die by Brenda Walton called Antiqua...My Vagabond worked overtime for this page!

Before you ask...YES the boot was 3/4 full of scrapping stuff and the rest was food and clothes!  I have my priorities right!

Thanks for the visit

Bella

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes you know how to pack.....love your page and scrapping with friends is fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we had a similar day, only my friend was not preggy! I hope not anyway!!
    Great layout. Glad you had your priorities right!! I went to Cornwall on a retreat in my huge Volvo with the boot full, the back seat had some stuff on it and all my clothes were in one small case, the type you can carry on the plane!! Haa Haa!
    Now I know why you weren't available for Skyping!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Belinda!! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left for me on my blog :) I have to tell you that after reading it I felt a whole lot better about that page because I was rather sceptical about it..boy layouts gets me every time..lol!! Oh, and thank you for pinning it and yes, I do get a notification..lol!! Just also want to tell you that I lovew this page you did over the weekend...the colours are gorgeous and it is such a HAPPY page! I also scrapped the whole weekend as I was alone at home...hubby works away and kids were away so I was solo this weekend, but it was nice nevertheless!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya B.... not often I see a layout here. This one is so cool. love the colours and the cool photos. I can think of nothing better than a weekend away scrapping. When we go away it is pretty much the same. Hardly any clothes other than pj's and cozzies if it is hot and booze and scrapping stuff... then the food :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time !
    Love the layout really vibrant & fun ! Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.