Sunday 5 May 2013

Tonic Studios punch and die sample card

Here is the card I made on Friday night as a sample for my store, Craft and Scrapbook Centre using 3 dies and one punch set from Tonic Studios.

I wanted to make one sample using as many products as possible because space on our little desk is a premium!



I forgot to take a pic of the card closed with the tag pushed in and the trellis flat...but here are various views of the card to show the dimension.  The happy Birthday is only visible once the tag is pulled out and the trellis is raised as with the Just for You.

I used the Window Basket, Trellis Wall and Anemone Dies.  Then for the Pansies I used the Pick of the bunch punch and stamp set which makes Pansies, Roses, Camelias and Gardenias!

That's me for today, hope you have a fabulous week ahead!

Thanks for the visit

Bella

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bella
    This is very pretty and I love the dimension you have created with the trellis, flowers and the tag. A really pretty card that stands out for being different
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella,

    What a beautiful card! I love how it pops up and the trellis/lattice shows itself off so well!

    I've been MIA from blogland for a while. I'm slowly getting around to visiting some of my favorite people!

    So glad you got the comments thingie straightened out!

    Peace,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee Welcome back ! Comments galore !! So glad you sorted it out in the end !
    Bank holiday Monday here in Wales - and glorious sunshine - amazing ! been to a local gardens for lunch and hoping to eat in the garden tonight - could spring have finally sprung !
    off to finish my gardening & make guacamole for tea !! Love Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty Bella. Are you gong to show us how?
    I can agree with Ali that Wales has been very sunny today and warm! Forgotten what that was like!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bella,
    this is really lovely. I just found it on Pinterest and followed it to your blog. I love seeing how different people interpret my designs. This is very unusual and creative. Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.