Wednesday 5 February 2020

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday No 557? Molded things & a quick recap of Frankfurt Creativeworld 2020

Hello my Wednesday friends...

Welcome to my desk in its current state of making molded stuff and testing new ideas found at Creativeworld in Frankfurt last of last weekend...

I'll start with my desk as those of you from Julia's place over at Stamping Ground have come to have a peek at what I am up to...

Top right hand corner is texture paste with infusions powder...experiments...

I am currently in molding mode.  I bought some new Stamperia molds from my local shop called Mit Liebe (Home Made with Love).  I plan on making an Alice in Wonderland mini album of the photos I took of the event I helped decorate for a fundraiser a few years ago... the Stamperia paper and moulds are perfect for this...  The molded items from these are the white things you can see on the left of the photo...

Then in the front are some gold things... these were done using my Finnabair icing paste in vintage gold.  I spread them up last night before going to bed and have just pulled them out of the silicone sheets...

I am quite happy with them, though they are quite matt on the front and nice and shiny on the back.... depending on the project, I can use them either side.

Basically, I am making stash to use at a later stage when the creative bug hits...

Now on to Frankfurt...

 This was taken in the Notions Booth with Olga Heldwein (Snip Art and AAL & Create), Marlene Meijer (Art by Marlene) me... Dyan Reaveley (Ranger), Anna Dabrowska (Finnabair - Prima) and Dina Wakely (Ranger)
Ken Oliver

 Me at Tim's stand by Sizzix... I want it all...

Me in the Minday stand with Karola Witczak

Andy Skinner

Sharon Pick from Oz

I did a workshop with Tracy Scott in the PaperArtsy booth

 The gorgeous Dyan!

 Kim Schafer and Marlene (both fellow South Africans) In Marlene's booth

 The workshop I did with Cristina Radovan at the Stamperia booth

 The wonderful owner of Mit Liebe in Berlin - Mirka Lowenhagen

My home base for two days of heaven...

ABS

The Prima booth ladies with Vasilis

Finn!

Danish from iCraft

Eileen, Ken Oliver and Sara Castelo from Sizzix Portugal

 Such fun to be with Dina!

 My sea theme item in the Snip Art booth

Just enough leg room for a girl who is 6ft tall... the flight there and back was a tight squeeze... luckily only an hour each way!

I got to meet so many of my crafting "idols" ... basically I was "fan girling" all over the fair!  Every one was so awesometo talk to and engage with.

I have no idea why my feet were so sore as I swear I was floating on air from one stand to the next!

16 comments:

  1. Fab time by the look of it. Lucky you. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Bella, that looks like fun. I am feeling a bit guilty though as I bought some of those moulding mats, tried them out and then put them away and forgot about them, naughty me I must get them out again. Look forward to see how you use yours. Wishing you a happy crafty woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I have no idea who most of these people are, the sheer enjoyment and happiness you had comes across in the pics! I love your outfit and think you look great! Have fun with the modelling stuff you're doing at the moment.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you some lovely moulds! I’ve got a few and really feel they could be quite addictive. Perfect for you way of working aren’t they, all those lovely shapes and dimensions. Looks like an amazing time at Creaticeworld, my word you are photogenic Miss B, looking marvellous.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never worked with moulds - yours look wonderful. What a fantastic time you seemed to have, the photos are full of joy! Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week, with love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#20)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Bella, great photos, looks like you had a wonderful time! I'd have been fan girling too! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, those molded pieces look wonderful!

    You certainly met some fabulous people at Frankfurt and you clearly enjoyed yourself very much. Love your hat! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun photos! And your molded pieces are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
    Carol N #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Bella, what a fantastic time you had! And you look brilliant - I adore your outfit and your funky hair and hat! How cool is that? I am very envious of your experience, meeting so many famous people from the crafting world. It must have been great to be there. I love the stuff on your desk - all very intriguing, and your gorgeous sea-themed piece at the show - well, that was simply gorgeous!

    Thank you for your visit, and yes, I've had a bit of a time with the Exeter Hospital, which doesn't seem to be as well organised as Torbay (my local one). Here's hoping I don't have to wait the full 9 months for my operation. So glad you like my new pen case and enjoyed the kitty photos. Any box will do for our two, and any bag!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a great time you had in Frankfurt Bella. I am feeling a little envious. I want the new embossing enamels from TH! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures sure looks like you had a lot of fun. what a great way to spend time,

    Lilian B # 9

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how envious I am of your time in Frankfurt. Makes me realise how much I miss CHA (as was) when I got to meet all these fab folks. You enjoy your time with them all and soak up what you can and then create - we all know you can do it - your blog holds lots of evidence of Bella makes.
    Love the seahorse picture you did and the Alice theme is right up my street as I am a massive Alice fan. Can't wait to see what you produce because I know it will be jaw dropping!
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx
    ps remember those Flat Susan days?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You all looked to be having such a fun time - brilliant photos. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool time with all those crafty peeps. I can tell you had a lot of fun. Happy rest of the week. Dorlene #25

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bella you certainly had a ball.. and there was another Sharon from Oz, how funny. Love the Dina photo too. Only just found out about her through Creativation you tube on her.. very funny and no nonsense crafter which sounds like an oxymoron!
    Sorry for such late visit .. 😊
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you.
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous way to spend two days! I'd love to attend Creativation here in the states just once. I'm behind getting 'round. See ya tomorrow! Creative Blessings! Kelly #19

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.