Tuesday 16 February 2021

Anne Redfern's February DT post with a Music Box

 

Dear Reader

To learn more details from Anne herself... hop on over to her blog here!

I think she is so clever to create dimension on the back of the Lady Vagabond mould so that she can be viewd in the round!  Genius... quite Genius!


I love how she painted Lady Vagabond too.
Now I am going to be on the lookout for a music box with a dome too.  This is a great thing to make over!



Sneaky little Supervisor cat sitting at the back.  He is like "Where's Wally"  he turns up everywhere!



1 comment:

  1. So cute, I’ve been following Anne’s work for years. I’m so excited she’s working with the lady vagabond products. It’s a real treat.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.