Thursday 18 February 2021

Tamar Perry's Key holder


 Dear Reader

This is Tamar's Design Team artwork that doubles up as a key ring holder!  Here is her explanation!

This Mixed Media project is inspired by my current state of mind of looking for a new home.


It is a very difficult process, and I am feeling a bit jealous that Lady Vagabond has a flying house which she could take anywhere with her.


My new home will hopefully be one for a long long time, and nothing signifies a home better than a key.



 Once you have entered your home and hung up your key you can relax and be at ease.

I used the small white flowers A3 rice paper, the keys and keyhole molds, sand paste, modeling paste to create a tree bark like texture, vintage paste, pasta sculptura and soft clay to make the leaves, allegro paints, extra forte glue, cerantica gold, paper sheet for the flowers and the beads. And of course – allegro paints, and a stencil.

I used a piece of wood as the substrate for This Mixed Media art.  Note the little dangle! I love dangles !!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.