Tuesday 2 February 2021

Mini Album using Lady Vagabond Book paper

Hello dear Reader

Here is the mini album I created using the Lady Vagabond book paper.  I cut out the book and then added a chipboard layer to stiffen it and set about using the doors and photo frames as the main pages in this 5,5x7,5 inch album.

The books on the left are real... the one standing up is the album I made using the paper...  The original is lying at the bottom of the pile...
I decided to make each page into a pocket so that I could add colourful tags to each page with pretty lace ties at the top for extra details.
The original book has a proper brass clasp to keep it closed, so I decided to add a false lock from the cut out sheet at the back of the paper pad.
This is the inside cover where you can see the other side of the paper where it has the lined paper inside.  To achieve this I had to use a second sheet of the book paper to cover the chipboard cover.
I carefully cut the inside of the photo mat out so that I could add photos of me dressed up as Lady Vagabond...  Olga Heldwein and I had great fun roaming the streets and taking photographs for this.
I cut the doors from the paper pad and then cut them so that they could open.
Here the chest is glued so that it acts as a pocket.

Below you can see the door open to reveal a photo...
The back of the paper pad has a great fussy cut sheet and I took this image of Lady Vagabond on the chest from there.
Again you can see inside the door  on the opposite page where I have added a photo.
This was a really fun project to create using all the Lady Vagabond papers.

 

6 comments:

  1. c'est vraiment très joli de voir lady Vagabond dans son environnement merci c'est splendide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Belinda love how creative you have been with your photos behind the doors.....gorgeous as always 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga did a wonderful job on the photos and the album you created is gorgeous! I love how you staged it next to the real album, they look fabulous together... <3

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.