Thursday 4 February 2021

Olga Heldwein's boat using Lady Vagabond papers

 


Hello Vagabonders Olga here !!!


Today I have for you quite challenging project . I fell in love with one of the constructions on the Stamperia hop by Magdalena KarasiƄska and wanted to tackle the topic. The conversation between Ms Vagabond and Teri on Stamperia cafe pushed my idea even more.

"Where is Lady V house and how it would look like ???"
In the collection you can find one of my personal favorite papers  -  the houses. I cut out all those houses and rearrange them (in my opinion) into the perfect house for Lady V. Its eclectic and fancy and its on the boat so she can travel in it !!!
To make this happen I have used cheap recycled chipboard as base and ton of cut outs from collection. All decor is from matching moulds and beautiful papers.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Olga did an amazing job!! Such detail - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Olga did an amazing job!! Such detail - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one word from me - INCREDIBLE!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.