Tuesday 22 December 2020

Guest Designer Crea Red for Lady Vagabond

This is Crea's explanation of how she created this beautiful cover on her spiral bound book

I used an album as my playground. 

I started by stenciling with stencil Lady Vagabond Luggage code KSG455 on the
back and front of the album using texture paste.

Then I painted over the top of everything with gesso mixed with Allegro paint Turquoise, code KAL25
(The photos don't show the blue tint in the paint very well)

I highlighted with Metallic Bronze code: K3P15B

I used the soft mould A4 Lady Vagabond Fly machine code: K3PTA482 
painted them with Allegro Orange code: KAL08 and the skelet with the Turquoise. 


Over the top of the painted moulds, I used the Vintage Antiquing paste from Antonis code: KAOLBR
Then I painted the gear with the Gesso and Allegro Turquoise mix to match the cover and did the same technique 
Highlighted with Ancient wax black silver code: K3P15M


To finish off, I put some sparkles burnt umber code: K3GGS04 and Sparkling blue code: K3GGS12 

3 comments:

  1. un tout grand merci de partager le savoir le rendu est sublime

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation, the detail in the wings is superb and the bolts and screws are a lovely addition. The screw antennae look amazing. Love this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome inspiration thank you

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.