Tuesday 8 December 2020

Lady Vagabond Design Team Post


 Dear reader

Today is the start of the Design Team posts for the Lady Vagabond line!  As the creator of this line, I decided to go first!  There will be inspiration posts every Tuesday and Thursday from now on!

I recently had to create a number of projects for the Hochanda TV show in the UK and recorded all 5 of the projects and took photos before I packaged them up and posted them off.

Here you can see the hands of Leonie holding the hat above and Fiona wearing the hat below!

For my first DT post, I have chosen the Steampunk hat using the Stamperia mould and book paper.

The rusty look on the top of the hat is created using the Allegro paints.

I put the Burnt Umber pigment powder into the resin when I moulded the wings and some of the gears and then picked up the details with gold Vivace paint.  This meant that the wings have their own colour and I did not need to paint them.

The lightbulb mould is from Antonis Owl mould and I filled it with Crystal Clear resin and painted the raised areas with gold Vivace paint.

4 comments:

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.