Wednesday 30 December 2020

Guest designer Inge van den Broek for Lady Vagabond

Dear reader

Please welcome Inge for todays post using Lady Vagabond and products by Stamperia:

I used the following products of stamperia

-          Ricepaper: Lady Vagabond White Flower DFSA3083

-          Moulds: Lady Vagabond Fly Machine K3PTA482

              -        Lady Vagabond K3PTA487

              -          Lady Vagabond Belts and Fasteners K3PTA484

-          Old Looking wax Metallic gold K3P15G

-          Mixed Media Glue DC28M

-          Vintage Antiquing Paste Brown KAOLBR

-          Crackle Paste Transparent K3P50

-          Mystik Ink different colours  KAMYST (different Numbers)

 

I  started with a round MDF plate, put Mix Media Glue on it and covered it with the ricepaper. After that an extra layer of Mixed Media Glue to protect the ricepaper.

Then I used several soft moulds A4  the Lady Vagabond, Lay Vagabond Fly Machine and Lady Vagabond Belts and Fasteners. I painted them with different colours of Mystik Ink and Alcohol Ink. A technique I saw Belinda doing and since then I love this technic and use it a lot. Thanks fort hat inspiration!

I then covered it with Old looking wax metallic gold and the Vintage antiquing paste to give it that extra vintage look.



On the ricepaper I put some crackle paste to give it an old worn look and a bit of gold wax and antiquing paste to highlight it

Of course the supervisor belongs in here too. So I put him high on top of the suitcases he sees everything.




1 comment:

  1. I love what you made of it Inge .
    And al the things you used

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.