Thursday 31 December 2020

What a year 2020 has been! In a good way!

Dearest Reader

I would like to thank you for your support over the past year with my sporadic posts followed by your support of my new Stamperia adventure!

For many people 2020 has been a really tough year.  I am grateful that for me it has been one of personal growth on many levels.

I taught myself how to record and edit videos.

I joined the YouTube live hops on Saturdays and made lots of new friends in the hop crew and from the Chat crew who follow us all.

Then I joined the Stamperia team as an International teacher in May and ended the year as one of their designers with my own line called Lady Vagabond.

So for me it has been an amazing year and I am grateful.

May 2021 be a good year for you.  I look forward to sharing everything that my Design team has planned for the year ahead.

Thank you to Olga, Magda, Crea, Katarzyna, Anna and Inge as well as my Mystery Design Team member for creating the first projects with the Lady Vagabond line.

Stay safe and healthy.


1 comment:

  1. Belinda, I am so thrilled for you and I I hope that 2021 brings you even more well deserved recognition.

    Olga, the Guest designers and the mystery designer have done a wonderful job with your new line and I am certainly looking forward to working alongside the team this year.

    Wishing you a happy and successful New Year! x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.