Tuesday 15 December 2020

Secret Design Team Member - Guest post

Dear Reader

Today I have this gorgeous card from my secret Design Team member who can only officially join us at the end of February 2021!

However, they have joined in the December launch fun by creating a guest post using the Lady Vagabond paper and chipboards!

I love the way they have put a genuine eyelet in the tiny tag and added a piece of string.

Their attention to detail and interesting layers of papers which they have fussy cut beautifully is a real feast for the eyes!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, all of the elements are collaged wonderfully! x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.