Wednesday 12 February 2020

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday No 558? Molds by Stamperia

Hello my Wednesday desk friends from Julia's place at Stamping ground!  Here is my desk and my floor in all its chaotic glory!
As you can see by my floor shot... my little studio is really tiny...  I can stand in the middle and touch both sides! 
I've recently finished these giant 20cm eggs as an ode to Tim, Finn and Stamperia...  all the paint sprays and paint pots on the left of my desk are left over from this project!

The cream molded items on my desk are from the large clear mold (far right) which I aquired yesterday from Mit Liebe... The Stamperia box of stock arrived while I was at the store!  It has seampunk sea creatures on it... I think I will make an even bigger egg using the Octoman and the seahorse next.  They are just increadible.

Also on my desk at the back, is my pink Selphy photo printer, I have started printing out my photos for my Alice in Wonderland album.  I have over 400 photos in my Alice folder on my laptop... so this is a slow and tedious task...
On my floor you can see my new clock by Snip Art (the rest of the lose-able bits are in a clear bag on the left of my desk) which I started laying out at Mit Liebe yesterdsay (photo above), my two sketch books which I use when I go to the portrait drawing sessions on a Saturday afternoon... tipped unseremoniously out of my Tim Holtz bag cos I needed it yesterday... Lots of Stamperia paper... my radio with CD player on which I should be listeneing to my German CDs... but as you can see is quite buried...

10 comments:

  1. Wow what wonderful things go on in that tiny craft space - the eggs are amazing. NB - I am an early bird checking desks this week - no Tilly today! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Bella, so many fab pics to look at. Love the eggs,, they are amazing. You sound like a very busy lady! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still a steampunk fan so seeing that clock with all the gears laid out is a thing of beauty to me!! You do well in your little space, you get some great results out of there!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonders you create in that little space of yours. Those eggs are magnificent using all those wonderful materials you've create all things magic.. So happy to see these today, thank you for sharing WoywW Tracey #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea your space was so small
    What a lot you pack in it . The eggs are fabulous. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful wonderland of creativeness your craft space is! I love the eggs - are they real ostrich eggs -I have a basket full of them and have often thought of doing something with them but I'm not sure how strong they are.
    Hope you have a great week and enjoy all your new purchases.
    Diana x #20

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those eggs are stunning, and the steam punk clock is fantastic! Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a lovely week. With love and God bless, Caro xx (#19)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the eggs Bella. I wish I would have time to visit mit Liebe when I come to Berlin in June/July with a school trip but doubt I'll make it. Alexa is about all the shopping we have time for while we are there. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well a smaller space isn’t going to stop you is it. Those eggs are just a wow! and the moulds...it makes me smile to see that style of stuff because I wouldn’t have a clue where to start with any of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bella, I must apologise as I thought I'd left you a comment here but can't see it. You moulded pieces look great. I've used paper clay with these moulds but the finish looks much better on yours, wondering what you used to make them? The eggs are amazing. Happy belated woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.