Wednesday 19 February 2020

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday No559? Not much!!!

Hello my fellow Wednesday desker from Julia's place!  Sorry I didn't get round to visiting anyone last week... I had every intention... but life happened....
Here is my desk after a busy week of creating... It lies sort of clear.  At least I can see most of my craft sheet...

The two clear domes are there to be measured as a response to a question from a lady in a group where I posted my latest huge 30cm/12" tall Easter egg (as seen below) and she wanted to know the size of the two domes I had used...  These are the other halves...
To save you a trip to my previous post... here is the view into the egg...
and I finished my clock tht I was working on last week...
So all in all a busy week was had, but now there is nothing to show for it on my desk... except for a few random things that still need to find a home... like the greenery purchased for the egg...

13 comments:

  1. Hi Bella,that egg is a fabulous project! Love the detail, and the colours. And that clock! Just WOW! So much work gone into both. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing projects! I love the detail in both of them, they made me smile!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow - thats just brilliant. You are allowed a clear desk after that amazing creation!! Have a great week . Soojay #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk and love the egg and the clock great work.

    Lilian B # 9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much on your desk!!! Nothing except that gorgeous egg and that magnificent clock. Bella, they are stunning and I think you have excelled again. I loved all your steampunks stuff in SA and now its eggs in Germany and I love them.
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps the other day I was cleaning my photos out and came across the envelope you sent me with Flat Susan's stuff in - what memories. I did not delete it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Bella, your egg and clock are amazing, so much details. I love all the steampunk stuff. You are allowed to have a clear desk after producing these beauties.
    Thanks for popping by earlier.
    Hugs Lisax #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. The egg is incredible as is the clock - you do steam punk so well. Happy WOYWW. Have a wonderful week. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your egg and clock are just fantastic! You always did have a love and master of steampunk! Have a fabulous week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your Steampunk projects they are brilliant. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing detail to that egg and the clock Bella. They look amazing. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing creations. Love the lock a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. After seeing the photo of the fabulous egg I had to visit the previous post. Even with a step by step explanation of how it was assembled it still seems like a magical creation! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.